Technical Account Manager – SaaS
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Manchester City Centre
A Manchester-based innovative SaaS business are looking to hire a skilled professional to join their customer success team as a Technical Account Manager. This person will need to be tech-savvy and able to explain technical requirements to a non-technical audience.
Once fully trained, you will be responsible for:
- Training customers to achieve maximum value from their investment
- Identify issues/enhancements required by clients
- Liaise with Support/Development team to improve software
- Identify potential uses with clients
- Learn the software and be able to demonstrate at a high level
- Identify clients paint points and frustrations and be able to offer advice and resolutions
- Report on platforms performance
Successful candidates must be:
- Experience in a customer facing position at either a Software or SaaS business
- Experience in a Pre-Sales / Consultancy or Implementation role
- Confident & engaging
- Organised and efficient with the ability to work autonomously
- An exceptional communicator
- A Strong team player
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated with drive and ambition to meet & exceed targets
- Looking for a real career opportunity
In return, you will be given the opportunity to work for a forward thinking technology business offering a fantastic working environment, an excellent package and genuine long-term career development opportunity.
If you would like to apply for the role or find out more, please apply directly or contact Matt Veal at Nobul Resourcing.