Mid-level System Administrator
£30,000 - £40,000 + Bonus & Benefits
We are working with a market leading organisation who are looking for a Mid-level System Administrator to join their team. Our client is looking for an experienced System Admin to work alongside the technical team supporting internal colleagues and external customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Providing 2nd-3rd line support to customers and escalate to senior engineers when necessary
- Provide 2nd-3rd line support to internal staff
- Ensure critical availability and test environments are identified
- Troubleshoot, procure and dispose of office hardware
- Work efficiently in a DevOps environment
- Identify and implement areas for improvement
- Excellent verbal, telephone and written communication
- Can work independently or as part of a team to complete a task
- Will not be satisfied until a problem is resolved and the best result possible has been achieved
- Able to priorities a workload
- Always ready to share knowledge and help colleagues
- A fast learner who is always keen to learn new skills and stay above the curve with the latest technologies
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading business who are using all the latest technologies.
If you would like to apply for the role or find out more, please apply directly or contact Matt Veal at Nobul Resourcing.