We are looking for a DBA who specialises in MongoDB to join a market leading, European technology business to help strengthen their existing DBA team. This role is a great opportunity for somebody who wants to work in a rapidly changing, cutting edge technical environment!
- Design, Build, Configure and Implement databases
- Provide High availability
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
- Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
- 2+ years’ experience working with MongoDB
- You will be able to demonstrate proven experience for at least 3 years or more in a role with similar responsibilities
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party tools
- Familiarity with programming languages API
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
- You will have a solid understanding of enterprise IT Infrastructures (including compute, storage and networking)
- The ability to work within a team, good interpersonal and communication skills and excellent working knowledge of English are required to succeed in this job.
If you would like to apply for the role or find out more, please apply directly or contact Matt Veal at Nobul Resourcing.