Internal Sales Executive – Software Solution
£17,000 – £24,000 + £8,000 OTE
Manchester City Centre
Nobul is working with a market leading Technology organisation that provide software solutions specifically to the public sector.
This role is working for a progressive & forward-thinking organisation who offer outstanding career development opportunities.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Actively seek sales targets within a defined customer base
- Manage a healthy & accurate pipeline
- Using the CRM system to ensure that all opportunities are tracked
- Qualify opportunities by understanding the customer needs
- Using a consultative sales methodology to convert on leads
- Working directly with a member of the field sales team within a defined territory to understand the opportunities available.
- Working alongside the marketing team to ensure you are aware of the outbound marketing activities calendar to convert on leads.
Successful candidate requirements:
- Degree Educated is desirable
- 1 years experience in outbound sales
- Excellent English skills; both spoken and written
- Ability to work in a goal orientated environment
- Strong organisation skills
- Highly motivated and driven to meet and exceed sales targets
- Excellent relationship builder
- Strong team player, with the ability to work to own initiative
- Outstanding skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint & email programs
In return, you will be given the opportunity to work for an industry-leading global business offering an excellent package and genuine career opportunity.
If you would like to apply for the role or find out more, please apply directly or contact Matt Veal at Nobul Resourcing.