Business Development Representative – Software Solution
£22,000 – £25,000 + £8,000 OTE
Nobul is working with a market leading Technology organisation that provide software solutions specifically to the public sector.
This role is working for a progressive & forward-thinking organisation who offer outstanding career development opportunities.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Build and manage a credible sales pipeline
- Build a strong rapport with all new sites within the portfolio
- Great understanding of the sales process and proactive management of the CRM system
- Qualify opportunities by understanding the customer needs
- Using a consultative sales methodology to convert sales
- Generating leads and sourcing new business opportunities
Successful candidate requirements:
- Degree Educated is desirable
- 3 years of sales experience
- Excellent English skills; both spoken and written
- Ability to work in a goal orientated environment
- Strong organisation skills
- Highly motivated and driven to meet and exceed sales targets
- Excellent relationship builder
- Strong team player, with the ability to work to own initiative
- Outstanding skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint & email programs
In return, you will be given the opportunity to work for an industry-leading global business offering an excellent package and genuine career opportunity.
If you would like to apply for the role or find out more, please apply directly or contact Matt Veal at Nobul Resourcing.