Business Development Manager – Cyber Security
£30,000 - £35,000 + £20,000 OTE + Car allowance
Nobul are working with an innovative technology business who offer a range of a range of Cyber Security solutions. Working alongside the sales director in an autonomous field-based role supported by an internal sales function generating leads and appointments for you to attend.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Attending face to face meetings generated by the internal sales function
- Negotiating and closing sales opportunities
- Manage your own pipeline of future business opportunities
- Maintain/Update CRM system
- Meeting and exceeding Monthly
Successful candidate requirements:
- 2+ years professional sales experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand long-term and short-term prospective
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills
- Driven and motivated
In return, you will be given the opportunity to work for an industry-leading global business offering an excellent package and genuine career opportunity.
If you would like to apply for the role or find out more, please apply directly or contact Matt Veal at Nobul Resourcing.