Business Development Manager
£20,000 - £24,000 + Double OTE
Nobul are working in partnership with a rapid growth Manchester based business who are looking to expand their team and bring in a Business Development Manager. Our client offers inbound and outbound communication services and deliver a combination of quality and value that sets them apart from the rest of the industry. You will be working closely with the marketing team to follow up on qualified leads (NO COLD CALLING).
Key Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for new business acquisition
- Negotiating and closing sales opportunities
- Putting together proposals
- Hitting both personal and team-based targets
- Attend client meetings
- Maintain CRM system
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of professional sales experience
- Excellent phone and written communication
- Deal ownership from beginning to end
- Well organised and attention to detail
- Ability to engage senior stakeholders
In return, you will be given the opportunity to work for an exciting business who offering an excellent package and genuine career opportunity.
If you would like to apply for the role or find out more, please apply directly or contact Matt Veal at Nobul Resourcing.