Account Manager - Cyber Security
Up to £35,000 per annum + £15,000 OTE
A Manchester-based global technology business is looking to hire a consultative and ambitious Account Manager with a proven track record of selling technology solutions. Our client is a leading name within the technology services/solutions space and can boast a large proportion of the FTSE 100 and leading public sector bodies as their clientele.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of existing client accounts
- Liaising with and managing relationships at varying levels whilst strategically governing own accounts to maximise revenue
- Building strong, credible relationships with customers
- Solving customer queries by being the point of contact
- Working hard to obtain personal targets and all targeted business objectives
Successful candidates must be:
- A proven sales professional with at least 2 years’ experience in a business to business tech sales environment
- Organised and efficient with the ability to work autonomously
- An exceptional communicator
- A Strong team player including the ability to develop people
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
In return, you will be given the opportunity to work for an industry-leading global business offering an excellent package and genuine career opportunity.
If you would like to apply for the role or find out more, please apply directly or contact Matt Veal at Nobul Resourcing.